The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons for which you are asked to provide it, you will be asked by us to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may obtain additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, message contents or attachments that you may send to us, and any other information you provide. I agree with you.
When you ask for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- To find our deficiency in our website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Knowledge is Success uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information on visitors’ preferences, including pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize users ‘experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information about cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”. “What are cookies”
(Do not sell my personal information)
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data discloses categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that the business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- It is requested that a business that sells consumer personal data does not sell consumer personal data.
- If you make a request, you have one month to reply to us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. GDPR Data Protection Rights
Information about children
Another part of our priority is to add safety for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Knowledge is a success. 13. No personally identifiable information is intentionally collected from children under 13 years of age. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our website, we encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best. Immediately remove such information from our records.